Saturday, February 8, 2014

Chapter six~


Suddenly someone came behind me and whispered in my ear..
..:wsh 4a Ezain wl jmal!
He was trying to touch me
I was screaming btw we were out side the mall and I slapped him
Me:w5r 3ni ya 7ywan
The man:t3ali mnb mswi shy
And he came closer
Me:b3d walla tra Anadelk el,security
The man-laughing-:wsh byswi Mthln
I was going steps backward and he keeps getting closer until I het the wall I started screaming hoping someone will hear me and come here because it was hard for me to walk with a broken leg
The man:5la9 la t9ar5een!m7d bysm3k a9ln
Me:kl zg w etrkni b7ali
He got closer and I was more scared
Suddenly a man came and screamed :etrkha ya 7ywan and he pushed him
It was Faisal thank god he was here
The man:wsh d5lk ent r7 dwrlk bnt thania
Faisal:e7trm nfsk w engl3
And he grabbed my hand with him
The man grabbed my hand bgwa
The man:t3ali t3ali ween ray7a meen ent 3shan ta54ha
Faisal 6'rb yda bgwa and said:5l ydk 3ndk la a863ha lk sm3t!! -while shouting-
The man:b9ftk meen ma54ha ma jawabt ,a5oha?
Faisal:wsh d5lk al7een en8l3 la atw6a fe b6nk!
The man:6l3ti 87ba ajal t6l3een m3 3yal
Ouch tra that hurts mra 39bni meen ent 3shan tgol k4a
I was about to speak bs Faisal talked first
Faisal:la ttklm 3n enas w ent ma tdri 3n shay w emsk lsank a7snlk
The man:la Ana a3rf wsh Agul ent mntb a5oha y3ni 5wyaha wella?
Faisal:la!
Faisal: emshi Sara Yella
The man:ajal?
Faisal:Zojha! And he held my hand
The man's face was like :o
Wait wait what did Faisal say I was shocked when he said that, I felt goosebumps all over my body when he held my hand I don't think I love him I can't! I love saud
The man:asf a5oy and he ran out so fast that Faisal couldn't say a word
Sara:Faisal
Faisal:hmm
Sara:shukrn
Faisal:ma swait shay ha4a wajbi
A moment of silence
Faisal:Sara
Sara:sm
Faisal:sm Allah 3dwk La tmsheen bl7alk-in a kind of angry tone-
Sara:lama kant m3i bs Mdri ween ra7t
Faisal:entbhi Elmra eljaya l2n mu shr6 tlgain a7d ysa3dk
Sara:shukrn walla ma tg9r bro7 ashof ween lama al7een
And I went inside I called lama
Sara:Aloo!!
Lama:hla wenk
Sara:wenk enti fj2a e5tfaiti lw tdreen wsh 9ar bs
Lama:wsh 9ar
Sara:e4a jeet agolk al7een wenkm
Lama:e7na 3nd naforat Dubai
Sara:6yeb Yella bye
Btw lama still doesn't know about Faisal nor saud
I went there b3dain I started looking for the girls
But then my eye fell on someone's eyes it was saud w shgt el ebtsama wjhi I was so happy that I saw him but then I saw this girl with him jealousy ate me
Meen ha4i elbnt
W Lesh saud m3ha
Why is he hugging her
I was sure that she wasn't his sister I know how she looks like and that's not her
Tears were rushing down my cheeks lama and Haifa saw me  I didn't think of anything I just ran outside how could he Haifa and lama were following me I went to our car since lama can drive we rented a car I opened the door and sat beside the drivers seat and I started crying and crying lama and Haifa came
Lama and Haifa both hugged me:wsh feek Sara
I was still crying I didn't want to speak I just wanted to cry alone!
Me:*sniff*5loni l7ali*sniff*lw sm7to
Lama and Haifa:6yeb 5la9 e4a b3'ati ay shay dgi 3laina
Me:ok *sniff
They went I started to cry harder wsh swaitla Ana 3shan he cheats on me
Suddenly someone opened the door and hugged me a comfortable tight hug
It was..

No comments:

Post a Comment