Saturday, March 1, 2014

Chapter nine~



I saw Faisal coming thank god
He was playing with my phone until he saw me
He came running
Faisal:Lesh t9e7en wsh 9ayr?!

I cried a little and told him what happened..

Faisal:7ywanat!!w b3dain enti Lesh nazla b4a el wgt tdreen esa3a km!!-angry tone-

Sara:ee a3rf j3t w ab3'a akl 7ram akl y3ni?

Faisal:Lesh ma dgaiti 3laihm 6yeb!!

Sara:dgait bs ma rdo!! Al7een bdal ma thdini w tsa3dni tg3d thawshni -while shouting-

I felt a tear rushing down while I was talking
I hided my face with my hands and cried a little

Faisal calmed down i can hear how his voice changed
He rapped his armed around me giving me a comforting hug

Faisal:walla mu g9di 5la9 la t9e7een

I just cried on his chest not saying a thing
I let go of him wiped my tears and stood up

Faisal:5la9 asf

I didn't reply

Faisal:wsh d3wa z3lti mni -smiling

Sara:..

Faisal:Sara!!

I was trying to walk grabbing the walls to help me
Not answering Faisal

Faisal:trak mra b6ee2a 5leni asa3dk

Sara:..

Faisal:bla bthara rdi 3ly

I looked at him didn't say a thing just smiled and turned

Faisal:3nad y3ni? Tshufeen awareek

Sara:wrni -smiling-

I tried walking when suddenly Faisal came behind me and I can see my feet of the ground
El7ywan shalni

Sara:Faisal ya 7ywan nzlni

Faisal:la

Sara:Faisal!!!

Faisal:Sara -imitating my voice-

Sara:Faisal gltlk nzlni

Faisal:w Ana glt la

Sara:gbl la a7d yshofna

Faisal:5lehom yshofon 3ady

Sara:la mu 3ady

Faisal:5la9 glt la la t7awleen

I tried kicking and pushing but he was much stronger that me
We went till the elevator
We were going threw the levels it stoped on 10
A guy came in he was like the age of Faisal I think he knows him because the minute he entered Faisal nzlni

The guy:mashallah Lesh ma gltli ya Faisal 3n el7b

Faisal:salman!entbh lnfsk w la ttd5l

Oh I think I remember him now ugh I hate him so much he's so annoying I remember
Him with my brother before

Salman:uff uff wsh d3wa 39bt ma glt shay mb 3'reba 3ly enti wsh esmk

Sara:wsh d5lk

Salman:uff 3ndha lsan b3d-laughing-

Sara:glt shay y6'7k Ana -.- enthbr w akrmna bskotk

Salman:Manb sakt wsh 3ndk

Sara:bazr 8smbellah

Faisal:5la9 salman

Ding
The door opend it was my level I went out the elevator Faisal tried to help me
Sara:shukrn walla ma t89r bs ma y7taj

Faisal:agol wshlon btmsheen w ma m3k Wala shay

The elevator closed and slaman went

Faisal is helping me walk to my room I opend the door and said to Faisal
 
Sara: tra lsa z3lana mnk ma r6'ait tklmt m3k bs 3shan salman kan fe

Faisal:w Ana a7sb 3shani

Sara:la

Faisal:ma 3lek a3rf ara6'ek

I closed the door not saying anything we'll Haifa didn't come yet 7sha
I was so bored and hungry I started walking around the room
Until the door bell rang it was lama and nouf they forgot there keys then Haifa came after
We sat watching a movie until the door bell rang and all of them were concentrating with the movie not caring about the door so I stood up to open the door
I opend the door and..
-------------------------------------------
I know it's short I'll try to post today another chapter if I found a charger because I'm out and my battery is low

No comments:

Post a Comment