Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chapter two~

R7na elm6ar w we did the passport things ma kan fe shy entrusting f I'll skip to the plane w Ana w saud became more close..
Trtebna b6yara kan 
Blw96 4 seats elly hum kanu
Omi,om Haifa,om nouf,my little sister
B3dain jmb elwindow 
Nouf,Haifa 7ywanat jmb b36'
Ana,my little brother  
Gbl ma n8l3 ja wa7d w Jls bl seat elly jmb my brother Mujmba 3la 6ol Benhm mmr mu 3'reeb 3ly elwjh..
Guess who!..







Keep guessing...








it was saud!
Mn kthr ma ert3t 3la 6ol ft7t dm..
Sara:erf3 ydk!
Saud:hw Lesh ;p
Sara:erf3 ydk w bs!
Saud:ok
Yea I forgot to describe saud..he is really tall he's 179 he has beautiful eyes elly I can stair at them my hole life he has short black hair a muscular body bs mu mra y3ni elly 7lu  his nose is perfect.
B3dain eltft 3shan at2kd e4a hw wella la2 b3dain rf3 yda my heart skiped a beat ma adri agola wella la2 he was gorgeous I can't stop stairing at him!
B3dain gltla en r7 3nd el7mamat w bl78k yom ja ygom galat el flight attendant en put ur seat belt w skru jwalatkm l2n bn8l3 al7een
Gltla bsr3a dm
Sara:5la9 e4a a8l3na r7..
Saud:ok
B3dain a8l3na w fj2a alga saud gam yro7 ll,7mamat 
Knt mra mtwtra kef Agom my heart skiped a beat Mdri..so I fixed my self and went to him mret mn jmba ebtsmt w na6'rta mn 6rf 3eni he smiled back,,his smile ugh! 
I couldn't stand infront of him or talk d5lt jwa el7mam shwy while i was in there they said ena fe m6bat hwa2ya w k4a f en tmsku w erb6u el a7zma but I didn't here that-.-
F 6l3t mn al7mama w saud gdami w kan fe m6ba hwa2ya w yea 67t w 983 rasi bl7afa 78t elbab bs mn alfshla ma 7sait tjmdt f mkani w ashuf saud y7awl ma y6'7k bs ma gdr 
Saud:feek shay t3wrti?
Sara:...
Saud(laughing):hw tklmi wsh feek 
Sara:slamtk Wala shay ma t3wrt 
Saud:Estni fe jr7 f jbhtk
He went and asked the flight staff
Saud:Excuse me do you have a plaster?
Her:yea mr. Wait I'll bring one 
He came back with a plaster can by76a bs I took it 3la 6ol w I didn't let him put it m3lesh  bs 5air..
Gbl la a54ha mra thania can fe m6ba hwa2ya knt b6e7 f musket yda bgwa b3dain lma wgft estw3bt eni knt maska yda w fkait yda bsr3a my face was really 50 shades of red elmhm I took el plaster w b3dain walked to go to my seat bs he said
Saud:lw sm7ti
Lfait 3leh
Saud:tra mn 4ak elyom ma gltili wsh esmk
I said: Sara
Smiled than walked to my seat 
Kl shway altft algah yna6'er na6'rta w Ashrt elly la tna6'r then he started playing with his phone.
They announced that we're ready to land 
We landed
Mama:Sara 7bebti e7na bnro7 njeeb eshn6 ethania w enti nzli h4ol Estni leen ma y9eer shwy fa6i
Sara:enshallah 
Nouf And Haifa:w e7na bng3d m3k 
Their moms:la btjoon m3na w meen bysheel eshn6 ethania
Nouf and Haifa:5la9 ok enshallah
Sara:3ady bjekum b3d shwy 
They went I waited while I was waiting I took of my abaya I was wearing a sweat pants and a shirt w I had my jacket but I didn't were it mu al7een 76eet el3baya f shn6a elly m3i t8reban f6't e6yara feha nas shwy ma 9arat z7ma I saw saud was still in his seat wow!-.-
Anyway gmt w jeet ajeeb eshn6a 6b3an lma rf3t ydi w my shirt enrf3t shwy 6rf b6ni 6al3 bs ma entbht fj2a ashof yd tshell 6rf eshn6a m3i it was saud while he was helping me can 7a6 yda 3nd 6rf b6ni b3dain 3rft ena b6ni 6al3 la tfhmoon 3'l6 bs mskni 3shan ytrka w ya54 eshn6a l2n Elmmr a9ln 6'yeg y3ni Zbda a9ln ma 76 yda Ella thanyteen bs ymkn 
Saud: b6nk 6al3!
Sara:Lesh tna6'r lol ;p
Saud:elbsi jkeetk!
Sara:t3'ar 3ly?(while laughing) 
Saud:Akeed kef ma tbini a3'ar 3la hl,jmal
Sara:3nad Mneeb labsa 
Saud:btshofeen wsh yjeek 
Sara:wsh btswi Mthln
I laugh then took the bags and left him..

No comments:

Post a Comment