Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chapter one~

Haifa:she's really tall and she has a wavy  black hair dark brown eyes and she has a fit body she's funny shy and sweet.

Sara(which is me):she has a dark brown strait hair she has beautiful eyes and a small nose She's really short but with a really fit body she's caring and sweet but really stubborn w t9rfatha zy el awlad jfsa shwy.
Nouf:she has hazel eyes her hight is normal zain 3leha she had beautiful body mashallah she has a brown straight hair bshola t7b w tnjr7 mra cute w tst7i ktheer.
These are the main I'll describe the others later in the story..


Chapter one~
I was checking my phone I went to twitter and I saw this guy he had really funny tweets so I followed him well this was kind of my fake account ma adri Lesh swaita bs ya Zbda swa b3d km yom follow back shft 9ortah bs mu mra 3jbtni y3ni k4a glt en la m5ees yom b3d yom 9rt aft7 w ashof 9wrah b3dain 9ra7a 3jbni 58ait after that jani dm guess who..
It was him!
Ma tw83t ena byklmni..
Him:hi
Me:hey
Him:Kefk
Me:kwysa wbu?
Him:kwyis
We didn't say much I wanted to till Haifa And nouf bs Mdri a5af y39bon f ma glt lhm.
After 10 min I got another dm saying..
Him:btw esmi saud AlX
Me:w en3m
He didn't ask me my name atw83 kan ystnani agola esmi bs ma glt k4a ;p
We talked few times l2n can wgta ayam e5tbarat nha2ya 78t eterm elawal
My mom decided that we were going to Dubai fl,ejaza m3 omahat Haifa w nouf mra emb96t w I called them 3la 6ol..
Trn..trn..
Haifa:alo
Sara:alo
Haifa:ahln,Kefk
Sara:7mdella enti?
Haifa:kwysa
Sara:Zbda klmi nouf m3na bsr3a!!!
Haifa:6yeb 6yeb dgeega
Nouf:alo
Sara and Haifa:ahleeeen!
Nouf:wsh fekum?!
Sara:esm3o tra bnro7 klna Dubai bl,ejaza!!
Nouf and Haifa:k4aaabaa meen gal?!
Sara:omi galat etfgt m3 omahatkm
Nouf and Haifa:flla!
Sara:6yeb Yella bye lazm aru7 adrs
Nouf:7ta Ana asta4ti tstnani
Haifa:Yella 6yeb bye
Call ended..
5l9t ele5tbarat 6l3na a5r yom r7na f6rna f centeria w k4a b3dain rj3na elbait 3shan kl wa7da trtb shn6tha.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment